Salaah Timings Mobile View
|MNN Salaah Times for January 17, 2021
3 Jumādā ath-Thāniya 1442
- 11:30 AM
- 12:30 PM
- 1:00 PM
- 1:30 PM
- 2:00 PM
- 2:30 PM
Salaatul-Jumu’ah Registration opens weekly on Wednesdays at 9:00 PM
In accordance with health & safety protocols, pre-registration for Salaatul-Jumu’ah is now mandatory.
Follow these 3 easy steps to register now:
- Download The Masjid App on your smartphone. Click HERE to get it now!
- Open the App and type "MNN" in the search bar to bring up our Masjid.
- Scroll down to Events and enroll in the Salaatul-Jumu’ah you wish to attend. Multiple family-members may be registered at one time.
Salaatul-Jumu’ah is suspended due to the lockdown
Install The Masjid App
Click HERE to download it on your smartphone now!
Search for MNN
Open the app, and type “MNN” into the Search Bar to bring up our Masjid.
Scroll & Register
Scroll to the Events section, click Enroll Now to register for the selected Jumu’ah.
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms of illness should not attend (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, etc.).
- Those vulnerable due to pre-existing health issues are also advised not to attend.
- Attendees are required to bring their own prayer mats and/or portable chairs. Attendance without them will not be allowed.
- Attendees must come with their own masks and to wear masks at all times properly covering their noses and chins.
- Attendees are also required to maintain social distancing from others as long as they are at Masjid property.
- Washroom facilities will not be made available. Please ensure that you attend with wudhu’.
- Attendees are encouraged to keep their shoes with them in a reusable bag they will bring from home to avoid crowding.
- Attendees are expected to leave at the conclusion of Salaah in congregation (Jamaa’ah) – Sunnahs before and after the Fardh Salaah should be performed at home.
- Please arrive early as your registration will be verified onsite. Also note Khutbahs are being shortened to approximately 10 minutes, so arriving late might result in missing the Salaah.